We enjoy working with the residences and businesses in Canoga Park and believe that you maybe interested in the city's historical facts and some fun annual events to share with your family or friends.
Canoga Park is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, California, United States. Its 60,000+ residents are considered to be "highly diverse" ethnically. Before the Mexican War the district was part of a rancho, and after the American victory it was converted into wheat farms and then subdivided, with part of it named Owensmouth as a town founded in 1912. It joined Los Angeles in 1917 and was renamed Canoga Park on March 1, 1931, thanks to the efforts of local prominent civic leader Mary Logan Orcutt.
Annual ARTageous Art Walk Oh my gosh! It's the ARTrageous Art Walk in Canoga Park! What better way then to spend an evening in Canoga Park, walking around the stores and looking at art done by a variety of artists from all over. Music, food and fun. Families will be walking, strolling, enjoying the evening.. And what is more exciting is that we get to do it again next month and every Third 'Thursday of the month through September.
Call the Bee Experts Today - 818-889-2728
• Immediate Removal - Bees, Wasps, Hornets & Yellow Jackets - Hives / Swarms
• We do not kill Honey Bees - Hives are relocated
• Licensed Beekeeper since 1979
• Better Business Bureau - BBB Rating A+
• Written Guarantee on all work
• Same Day Service in Canoga Park
• No Job is too Small
• Please read our Customer Testimonials
• We are available 7 Days a Week
• Our Prices are Very Competitive
• We also Rent Bee Hives & Provide Honeybee Instruction
• Experienced - Licensed - Insured
A Bee Man business is the professional removal of your honeybees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets from both residential and commercial properties. Since 1979 we have removed hives and swarms, as well as Colony Extraction and relocating Honey Bees in Canoga Park.
We maintain highly specialized equipment and techniques that allow us to quickly locate and remove the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets from your Canoga Park property.
When we first speak to you, we determine the best course of action to remove your bees, wasps, hornets or yellow jackets.
We will provide an estimated cost for our services. Some questions that we will ask:
• Are the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets inside a structure?
• Approximately How many Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets can you see?
• How big is the bees, wasps, hornets or yellow jackets cluster? Is it as big as a baseball or football?
• Can you see a hive or is it a swarm looking to set up a new home?
• How long have you noticed the bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets? (days, weeks or months)
• How high off the ground is the hive (1st or 2nd floor eaves, inside the attic or a wall?
• How open is access to the hive and will we need special equipment?
Next, we will schedule a convient time, confirm the best action to remove your Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets and then take the necessary action to remove..
Did you know that Honey Bees are endangered? Find out more by Clicking Here
Wasps Family (Hornets & Yellow Jackets) Removal - See additional information by Clicking Here.
Los Angeles County &
• Experts Since 1979
• Same Day Service
• All Jobs Guaranteed
• Lowest Rates
• Expert Swarm & Hive Removal
• Bees Relocated
• We Rent Bee Hives
Call 7 Days a Week!
Fax: (818) 991-3811
See Our Reviews