We enjoy working with the residences and businesses in Simi Valley and believe that you maybe interested in the city's historical facts, information about its prize venue or one of the many fun annual events to share with your family or friends.
Simi Valley is the third largest of Ventura County's ten cities. Occupying an area of approximately 42 square miles, it is located in Southeast Ventura County, adjacent to the northwestern perimeter of the San Fernando Valley, approximately 37 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
Simi Valley Culural Arts Center This is a must visit facility that includes a 220 seat main theater, with newly renovated individual theater seating on the main floor as well as the balcony. The theater is fully equipped with state of the art sound and lighting equipment, making it a favorite venue to perform for many musical artists because of the excellent acoustics and warm atmosphere.
Cajun & Blues Music FestivalThe Simi Valley Cajun & Blues Music Festival, now in its 25th year, has continually evolved since its humble beginnings. The Festival started out in 1988 as a New England Clambake fundraiser for the Rotary Club. The Cajun theme proved to be very popular as the Festival gained national attention and grew to be one of the largest festivals of its kind west of the Mississippi River. The Festival currently presents live Cajun, Creole, Zydeco and Blues entertainment on multiple stages, offers more than 150 food, beverage, craft and sponsor booths. One hundred percent of all Festival profits are donated in support of charitable, educational and humanitarian causes.
Call the Bee Experts Today - 818-889-2728
• Immediate Removal - Bees, Wasps, Hornets & Yellow Jackets - Hives / Swarms
• We do not kill Honey Bees - Hives are relocated
• Licensed Beekeeper since 1979
• Better Business Bureau - BBB Rating A+
• Written Guarantee on all work
• Same Day Service available in Simi Valley
• No Job is too Small
• Please read our Customer Testimonials
• We are available 7 Days a Week
• Our Prices are Very Competitive
• We also Rent Bee Hives & Provide Honeybee Instruction
• Experienced - Licensed - Insured
A Bee Man business is the professional removal of your honeybees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets from both residential and commercial properties. Since 1979 we have removed hives and swarms, as well as Colony Extraction and relocating Honey Bees in Simi Valley.
We maintain highly specialized equipment and techniques that allow us to quickly locate and remove the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets from your Simi Valley property.
When we first speak to you, we determine the best course of action to remove your bees, wasps, hornets or yellow jackets.
We will provide an estimated cost for our services. Some questions that we will ask:
• Are the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets inside a structure?
• Approximately How many Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets can you see?
• How big is the bees, wasps, hornets or yellow jackets cluster? Is it as big as a baseball or football?
• Can you see a hive or is it a swarm looking to set up a new home?
• How long have you noticed the bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets? (days, weeks or months)
• How high off the ground is the hive (1st or 2nd floor eaves, inside the attic or a wall?
• How open is access to the hive and will we need special equipment?
Next, we will schedule a convient time, confirm the best action to remove your Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets and then take the necessary action to remove..
Did you know that Honey Bees are endangered? Find out more by Clicking Here
Wasps Family (Hornets & Yellow Jackets) Removal - See additional information by Clicking Here.
Los Angeles County &
• Experts Since 1979
• Same Day Service
• All Jobs Guaranteed
• Lowest Rates
• Expert Swarm & Hive Removal
• Bees Relocated
• We Rent Bee Hives
Call 7 Days a Week!
Fax: (818) 991-3811
See Our Reviews