Thousan Oaks is a community has evolved from a rural Ventura County settlement into an attractive and desirable Southern California City. Thousand Oaks offers the ideal mixture of commercial, industrial, residential and recreational space in an exceptional location. For more information …. Click Here
The Annual Conejo Valley Cupcake Camp, presented by Cupcakes for Cancer, normally takes place on the first Sunday in March at the Westlake Village Inn. Event benefits the Cancer Support For more information …. Click Here
Visit the Conejo / Thousand Oaks Recreation & Park District web site to view a wide array of Classes being offered from Bark in the Park, Eggstravaganza to the Kid's Swap Meet. For more information… Click Here
Call the Bee Experts Today - 310-207-1090
• Bees, Wasps, Hornets & Yellow Jackets - Hives / Swarms Immediate Removal
• Honey Bees Hives are relocated - not killed
• Licensed Beekeeper since 1979
• Better Business Bureau - BBB Rating A+
• Written Guarantee
• Same Day Service
• No Job is too Small
• Click to View our Customer Testimonials
• Call Us 7 Days a Week
• Very Competitive, Low Pricing
• Bee Hive Rentals & Honey Bee Instruction
• License & Insured
A Bee Man is in the business of professionally removing bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets from both residential and commercial properties. In addition to being a professional beekeeper, since 1979 we have experience in Swarm Removal as well as Colony Extraction and Relocation of Honey Bees.
When we first speak to you, we will determine the best course of action to remove your bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets.
We will provide you a estimated cost range of what you can expect to pay for our services. Some questions that will ask:
• Are the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets inside a structure?
• Approximately How many Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets can you see?
• How big is the bees, wasps, hornets or yellow jackets cluster? Is it as big as a baseball or football?
• Can you see a hive or is it a swarm looking to set up a new home?
• How long have you noticed the bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, days, weeks or months?
• How high off the ground is the hive (1st or 2nd floor eaves, inside the attic or a wall?
• How easy is the access for us to get to the hive (do we need special equipment)?
We will schedule a time that is convenient for you to personally contact you, confirm the best action to remove the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets that have taken up residence on your property.
Since 1979 we have been experts in bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets removal.
We maintain highly specialized equipment and techniques that will help us quickly locate and gain access to the Bees, Hornets, Wasps or Yellow Jackets that are on your property.
We do always do as little damage to your structure as necessary, which facilitates quick repairs.
Honey Bees are Unique For additional information Click Here
Wasps Family (Hornets & Yellow Jackets) Removal for additional information Click Here.
Los Angeles County &
• Experts Since 1979
• Same Day Service
• All Jobs Guaranteed
• Lowest Rates
• Expert Swarm & Hive Removal
• Bees Relocated
• We Rent Bee Hives
Call 7 Days a Week!
Fax: (818) 991-3811
See Our Reviews